Friday, May 16, 2008

A Bit of an Update

Just want to pop in and give an update on what's happening with me.

Less spam on buying degrees - but still some comes through anyway - fortunately not as much.

Just had a death in the family and will be doing the funeral thing all weekend in my home town at the usual place. So, work is still on hold at the moment.

Hopefully next week I will be able to finally get some more work done on the paleoclimate class work. I found a decent tutorial online - actually it is a second set of class notes - it never hurts to add something. I still need to talk to my professor since he was out of town doing field work. I must get cracking on the various research projects I have lined up as soon as possible. I'll need to do field work for many of them. Some locations are out of the question - like Jericho - due to terrorist activity in that part of the world, but it doesn't hurt to do as much as I can preemptively.

As for the big project that is already underway - I do have a really good piece to add in at the last minute - but I do not want to go into too much detail - in case the technology falls into the wrong hands. Obviously, security features will have to be added. And the last piece to be added will be the piece de resistance - but nobody knows about it but me - and that is how it will stay until I consult in person with my top guys.

Until next time...

No comments: