Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Busy with Other Research

I've been busy the past few days working on a research project for the geomorph class I'm taking. It's mainly a little write up describing rock glaciers with some pictures added. I have to make a presentation out of it - I'll do a powerpoint version with the pics and my own commentary. Even if I print it out it'll look halfways decent. That's one of my personal mottos: if in doubt, use powerpoint! It works for me - apparently PowerPoint presentations are one of my strengths - I get my point across and usually do very well. I wish I had done this when I took Morphological Analysis years ago - my project for that class was about dinosaur morphology being a key indicator and strong evidence that they were warm blooded. Animals of such sizes just could not warm themselves enough in the sun - there's just not enough sunlight in a given day - like reptiles need to survive. There is other evidence to support this that I've come across - and it's why this is one of my many projects I have lined up. Hopefully, I'll have more to post later this week - preferrably on my Pleistocene project. Until then!

No comments: