Friday, March 23, 2007

My intentions statement

Hello!

I am finally officially online. The purpose of my blog is to track my own personal progress on various scientific research projects I have gathered over the past several years as a college student. Also, I would like to add my own commentary about various scientific issues - like global warming. I am not going to claim to be an expert on any of this - because I truly do not feel that I qualify to make such a claim. I just graduated in August with my first Bachelors Degree. So, in a strange sort of way, this is my fledgeling attempt to start some post-graduation research. My preferred field of study is Vertebrate Paleontology - though I have interests in other sciences - especially the geological sciences. So, that is the basics about this blog.

I would like to thank Barbara Sher for her 2007 Challenge that gave me the kick off I needed!

Gigi T.

No comments: